Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas from the Natvig's




We've been doing a lot of behind the scenes work. Buying things on Ebay and different stores. In week 3 and beginning of week 4, we spent about 6 hours finish gutting the upstairs. The master bathroom and main bathroom are ready to begin. Clay and Evan helped me get the tub out on Sat. They also carried in the durock for the bath and shower tiling project. All we have left upstairs to clear out is the soffit in the kitchen! We plan to get in gear in the next week through New Years day. We've been getting more bids for the furnace replacement, I think I found my second career. The first bid to install the new furnaces was $1600 (includes some PVC piping, a little Venting and a days worth of work), what's wrong with that picture? The 2nd bid was for $2900!!!!!!!! and we got one more bid sight unseen for $1600. I'll keep you updated on what we end up doing there.

Once again, Merry Christmas!

No comments: