Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Monday - Day 4

Finished gutting Living room, still trying to decide on how to finish the fireplace. We have some issues with the setting of the actual unit, and we're hoping to get it set forward. Did some preliminary work on the electrical lines to the Kitchen and taking out the line to the old laundry in the front entry. I started taking out the soffits in the kitchen and was shocked to see how much work I might have to do moving the electrical, then I realized that the cabinets don't go all the way to the ceiling and that most of the electrical can stay were it is. We'll have to deal with the cellulose insulation when we get to the sheetrocking of where the soffits were. I'll have some pictures tomorrow when I go back today with the kids, unless we get snowed out.

No comments: